Hello guys This is another recount here and hope you enjoy say if you did in the comments
`ok kids our next activity is mountain boarding go go go´


I put on my protective gear on and I get my board and wait for the instructor to come over to check that I am all good to go. When I get the all clear from the instructor I zoom down the hill and screech to a halt at the bottom. Then I walk my board back up the hill to go again when I go now I think I am good enough that I can go down the big hill myself and I do. I do that a couple of times when I try the course and I failed badly so I try again and again until I finally get it right and it gets easy really really easy. now time to move onto the next activity.
our next part of year 5 camp is archery I head up with my group and sit on the bench and listen to the instructor we  pick up our bows and fire our first shot then we go and get the arrow that we fired when the instructor told us to get them then we fixed the sights onto the bows because we kept missing then tried like that it working everywhere except we weren't hitting the targets and we were missing them all the time this was not fun this would just make archery not fun then get a different place and I got a Bullseye I was really excited that it was Cormac go now I was really happy because I got a Bullseye then sadly it had to end there so we did UHF radios next so yeah
I really liked UHF radios because you got her own walkie Talkie and I really liked playing sardines I got to hide in sardines and that was the best part first I hid behind the house and I had the choice to either lie the whole time or tell the truth the whole time that was a really fun part of hiding the only problem was eventually they heard my Walkie Talkie and they came to find me when they offered me and they didn't hide so other people found me and more and more and more until there was no point in hiding anymore then when everyone's heard me we went back to the hut I retired my stuff and that is the end of my recount hope you enjoy.
thank you for reading


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2030

how to design your own spy gadget

How To Make A Jumping Frog