once upon a fight for your life

It all started when I decided to buy my x box and play fortnite this was really good and I loved it.
But let me tell you NEVER TRUST A PERSON THAT DRIVES A BLUE BUS why you ask BECAUSE THEY DROP YOU INTO MORTAL DANGER!!! This one battle I got completely destroyed by a bunch of stupid zombie dudes and then had to run away on 5 hp but before I tell you that story I will tell you this one It was another boring day I played on a default skin and landed in leaky lake and got a grey pistol in my point of view this was amazing like the best thing that ever happened to me I was a noob by the way anyway I had never got a gun in my whole career the only problem is the kid that controls me is level 1 and he never plays with me so I moved to a different server this time it was a person that plays a lot but is still a noob he is my best friend or ¨big pizza¨ is because my controller friend requested him and he said yes still this is where the story starts it was another game of duo`s with big pizza and my character had already been knocked down and I was revived this was very painful a minigun straight to the head oww!!! Sheesh good thing I had a med kit in my inventory now I had a BLUE AR yes this is a very good thing because other than that I am just the medical agent in my squad of three this is because FigWig was eliminated and he killed 3 players for our team and almost killed 4 players after a while we ran into another squad and we won I gave medkits and mini shields to everyone in the squad and we ran at another squad but this was a sniper battle we won again when I hit the best player in the head and the other tried to revive him but the person In our team used a grenade launcher and blew them up yes now we were in the top 6 people in the game then we ran into the last and final squad of 3 this then the other person killed one then got killed himself and the other killed another and then he got killed by the last person then the guy was lootin gthe others mats and stuff and I had a blue ar then he stayed still I was about 3 metres away but why not I lined up a headshot and boom boom he was eliminated but instead of dancing I jumped off a cliff that was dumb because I died but I still got the this was great because I could go and tell my fortnite mummy who was in the lobby baking caces not she was dead in a battle but she should be here right about now.

By Dylan Robinson.
PS I was a noob when I played this game and I didn't have the battle pass.


Now as I agreed I would tell you this story.
I placed 98th and died the end.
Now you owe me a BILLION DOLLARS. Ha ha ha.

Not :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2030

how to design your own spy gadget

How To Make A Jumping Frog